Monday, March 19, 2018

File Cabinet Fun


Good Morning Myra,
Just for fun! 
Now I'm off to work on that studio some more. Maybe I'll get to paint some today too.
-jM

Happy Spring Myra!
The above message was yesterday (or Sunday night late). I made it to the studio yesterday (Monday) and finished placing and filling back up the small flat file cabinet, so I added to the video. The old one stopped at the "potential frame" slide. Crazy stuff.
I found a few fun sketches and I painted an orange ground on another big canvas. Notice the paper I put down so I don't mess up the carpet. Ha ha ha, I wonder how long I'll be concerned about the carpet!
Gotta go!
-jM

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful film...and yes...I'm still digging the music! Use runners...use whatever...protect that carpet! lol! I would like to see slides like this again...but a little slower...there is a lot of great information in each one...now I gots to go and stop frame by frame and stare at some great stuff and some fantastic work! way to make me work girl!!! those ballerinas were lovely!!!! and some wonderful colorful notes in there! great! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay! I just used the pause button for different shots and it was fun!!!! Hey! are you doing all this work by yourself??? the broken wheel at the end..wonderful! more please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! how about a couple of before and after shots? that would be cool right?

    ReplyDelete