Friday, February 2, 2018

Another day, time to get motivated...

Good Morning Myra,

Another day to paint, so what will I work on today? Good question! Ha ha ha ha ....

I do have a few under paintings started and I've been tossing this idea around in my head... I have a lot of paintings that seem just so so. They aren't doing it for me or for anyone for that matter so I have already pulled a few of them out and I'm going to continue painting on them. Just to see if I can make something happen... Let's see if I can find a couple to show you. brb.. that means "be right back" doesn't it?



Like this... the above is from 2015!!
What do you think? Show you later!
-jM

4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing the JanettMarie potential in this painting! Starting from the bottom...I love the pinks, red and blue tones you got going there! I love that black with red swipes next to the white 'piano keys' with the upsweep of red into the yellow! Now...if you can work with that dark cloud on the right side there you can truly bring this 2015 into today girl! I love it! I'm seeing the music!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I mean...that black part at the top. I'm seeing tequila sunrise with a piano man and a martini. I don't know what you were going for...but that's what I see and I like it!

    ReplyDelete