Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Is it really Wednesday?

Mixed Media on canvas 12"x12"
Hi Myra,

To continue painting on top of old paintings, here is the first layer on top of....
Ghost Coffee! I'll check again but I think this is coffee cup painting 98 or something from... oh, you remember, way back when!
Here is a view that made me dizzy when I looked at it! Ha Ha..
I made another video for you....I guess if I keep at the movie practice I may figure it out!


You have a great day, and I hope to start the big snowman today!
-jM



3 comments:

  1. whoa JM you have some studio!!!!! I love your videos more than going to the movies!!!! Now...you COULD use an assistant for a day to shall we say make ROOM for more art supplies lol!!!!! I do envy you your big wonderful space. And the paintings!!! You pan past a floral that's on the floor...I would like to see that please! And some of those paintings on the wall that I have not seen before...a still life with bottles for example! Can I move to your town if I promise not to stay in your studio all day? Also...do you use that exercise bike? Tell me about those little bottles of paint on your paint table. What brand do you like and why? Also what's in those unopened boxes? Always feel free to box up some supplies and ship them to me!!!! I shall be watching this video a few more times!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to answer every question at once lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is marvelous! I love the various greens and blues against the contrast of orange. I love the excitement of the yellow in the center against the 'stars in the night sky' lol! wow! you are really going to make me put down the markers and pick up the brush!!! you go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete