Monday, February 5, 2018

It's a New Day Monday!!

Mixed Media on Paper 
Hi Myra,
Remember this one?

Well, maybe I should show you the before...

Yes, I worked on it more 😃....  like this...
I glued a few things onto it...
Here is a piece of blue stained tissue before I glued it to the piece...
And here is after it's glued on with the gel medium...
A chunk of the tissue tore away and it's more transparent too...
I've decided that it's okay to keep changing .... so I changed, lol!

On to another subject, what do you think... about this idea. I'm thinking about painting a snowman on this canvas...
Yes, 6 foot by 4 foot... snowman... how about this one?
Ha, ha, ha.... talk to you tomorrow!
-jM
PS: I worked on a few things today, but wow, it's late... g-nite...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are truly on the right track when you produce a work of art that includes musical notes AND choco pie! I have come to the conclusion that blue is my favorite color...and you have painted it well! I love the beautiful blue of the sky and the fluffy cloud notes! The entire painting is so creative and wonderfully textural. It's cloudy here in Texas today...and I want to be here in this sunny painting soaking up the sun and watching the little sheep play! With a cup of coffee and a choco pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Choco Pies too!
    What do you think about doing a huge snowman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...that IS a cute snowman! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete