Wednesday, February 14, 2018

"Sleepy Town"

"Sleepy Town" Mixed Media on Paper 11"x10"
Hi Myra,
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope Harvey got you something nice.
I got a whole bag of kisses!

I have a few before photos for you today, and a view inside one of the mysterious boxes... both boxes are the same so just one photo, he he he.
Here is a table view.... I have the little before photo, you will remember this...
Old photo... old camera phone, lol
Sorry, I'm having trouble with the intensity of my photos... I have a new camera phone and all the photos are INTENSE. LoL! I think I have the top photo correct... if not, well, it's marginal toward the blue side I think. 
One more than I better go!
Must be from the old phone... lol
Talk to you later!
-jM

2 comments:

  1. wow! very nice! Love these wonderful colors and textures! This would also be so beautiful on a large canvas...I can see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting how you put the plastic on there! You use some inspiring techniques! Hope you feel better kiddo!!!!

    ReplyDelete