Thursday, February 1, 2018

Time to Send Notes

Here's a sideways view...
Hi Myra!

Time to send some notes. Interestingly, I've been wanting to do this for some time, but I didn't know how you would feel about it. I have a question for you, would you like to be able to send notes on this page too? I can make you an author and it can be like messaging back and forth but on a blog. Ha ha ha ha.

 The above shows the edges, this is on BFK Reeves I think... may be Fabriano ...




These two are the underpaintings for the painting or paintings I would like to finish today if they allow me. Sometimes I think paintings have a mind of their own.
Today as you know, the first day of the Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, maybe I can finish one of these for that! 

Wish me luck, I'm signing off for now.

-jM
PS: This blog is a work in progress, in order to stop procrastinating and get going, I've not put any time into the look of this page. I reserve the right to change it as time goes on : )
PSS: No rules (within reason).


3 comments:

  1. I think that it would be an excellent idea and I would love, love, love to do it!!! I love this abstract work of art too! The colors and the textures really sing and stirs the heart of this artist!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, MA here we go!
    Let's get some work done this month : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love all that paint got got on that first painting!

    ReplyDelete