Sunday, March 4, 2018

Golf Season is Coming!

Myra! Hi!

After talking about portraits... well, here is a fledgling attempt. I tried doing it by some memory only. This painting is one of the invisible women paintings from a while ago. I may change the title to "Under the Hair Dryer" ha, ha, ha.

I picked up a "how to" portrait book for a refresher and I will start doing my practice drawings of heads.

I'm still working on the buildings... thought I would look at it in grey scale to see if that will help me along. 
I'll go after it again tomorrow! In the mean time, would you like to see a nice family photo?
I stopped for a break and a photo op with John Ross's chainsaw art people.
Well, I better get back to studying, I have a lot to learn. 

See you tomorrow!
-jM
PS: Golf season is coming, but I must get ready for the big show at the end of April!

2 comments:

  1. wow! love the family reunion! lol! great start on portraits!!!! whoa...and you can't go wrong with THOSE books!!! what a great adventure you're on kid until you drop the brush and pick up the club! either way...WINNING!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myra, I will do my best to be ready April 26th...
    I'll do my best to keep painting/drawing during golf season too!
    Wow, did I just say that? LoL

    ReplyDelete