Monday, March 5, 2018

Sailboat start...

Started Sailboat on 16x12x1.5 canvas
Happy Monday Myra!

Did I tell you someone suggested I paint a sailboat? They did.

Well, sometimes I have to just start, because I will research until my heart's content if I'm not careful to just get started! I'm debating keeping the sky orange...then I thought, Photoshop! 

I photoshopped a sky... I think I may have answered my question and..... I'm thinking about painting this 6 feet by 4 feet... what do you think?

Or, should I do this beach house 4 feet by 6 feet?

Ha, ha, ha,
JanettMarie

1 comment:

  1. well...it is amazing that both sail boats look good...Orange sky or blue!!!! I like the orange...the blue...the orange...the blue...the orange...you see the situation! lol! A large beach house painting would be nice TOO!!!! you have your work cut out for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete