Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wow! That was fun!



Hi Myra,

Whew, another Raymond James Stutz Artists Open House is in the history books!
I actually started two posts before this one two weeks ago, but I was so busy and frazzled I never finished them so I just deleted the drafts today.  One only had the title line, lol!

Because I don't want to leave you hanging, I'm going to post this little video that my sister Victoria recorded. It's crazy, her voice sounds quite a bit like mine, don't get confused.... and she is talking to my sister Suzi, but it sure seems like she's talking to you!!

More later my friend,
-jM

1 comment:

  1. I saw the video and your studio is FANTASTIC! The paintings are wonderful...all of them...especially the one called 'Myra'!!!! Harvey was impressed too!!!

    ReplyDelete